Leaving for Ethiopia in February!!
Thanks to you we are on our way to serve.
While we’re excited to get moving, we’re also incredibly sad to leave family and good friends. There are no words to describe how much we’ll miss those of you who live close. On the bright side, we’ll be able to email, Skype and possibly even make phone calls from Ethiopia (when the power is working, that is).
- Our business visas were approved by the Ethiopian government. Thank you to those of you who prayed for this. Once we’re in Ethiopia, we’ll need to apply for a permanent work permit, and Ethiopian residency cards.
- Please also pray for safety, health, favor and the ability to sleep during the long trip to Ethiopia. We’d also love prayer for God’s help in getting our dog over to Ethiopia (something very important to Jackson and Oliver).
- Above all, we would love your prayers for God to be honored in our mission, for patients to be blessed and healed at the hospital, and for the good news of Jesus to be spread in Ethiopia.
How can I give?
Gift Giving Options:
- Check: Please make your check payable to Shepherd’s Staff Mission Facilitators, and write “6105” (our missionary number) in the memo line. Mail to the Canfields at 1215 NW Circle Blvd., Corvallis, OR 97330.
- Credit Card or Electronic Transfer: Click any of the donation buttons in this email, or at anytime you can give through our website at faithandmountains.com/give
All gifts are fully tax-deductible.
Thank you for impacting the people of Ethiopia!